Sunday, March 2, 2014

SOLSC 3/31 - Max and Kam's Class

Click HERE to Read Slices of Life from other classes.
Find the links in the comments at the bottom of the page.

Welcome to DAY 3!  Click on the links in the comments below to find slices on my students' blogs. Check back if it's early in the day since students have all day to link up (and they procrastinate occasionally).


Here are some quotations on DREAMS to perhaps inspire a future Slice of Life:


"You see things; and you say, 'Why?' But I dream things that never were; and I say, 'Why not?'"
                    ~ George Bernard Shaw

"My dreams were all my own; I accounted for them to nobody; they were my refuge when annoyed - my dearest pleasure when free."
                   ~ Mary Shelly 

"Dreams that do come true can be as unsettling as those that don't."

                   ~ Brett Butler in Knee Deep in Paridise


25 comments:

  1. http://sliceofmylifeelliott.blogspot.com/2014/03/student-writing-contest-3.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://jasonspoems.blogspot.com/2014/03/331-sol-mud-fight.html

    ReplyDelete